COVID-19 safety protocol for all CiMDM members
- All research group members Maintain social distancing at all times
- All of our research group members have and will wear:
- Disposable single daily use -or- reusable cloth masks (which will be washed daily)
- Gloves (as required for laboratory)
- Eye protection (as required for laboratory)
- Our laboratories (students offices and labs) have procured the needed disinfectants/cleaning materials and our research group members instructed to daily wipe down contact points at the start and end of each work shift.
- Our research group members with regards to any health and/or family concerns that would require off-site work plans to be developed, we will accommodate them but they must seek the approval from their faculty advisors.
- Members should not come to work if they are sick and should report any illness to Dr. Reddy and/or their advisor(s).
- Texas A&M Engineering On-Site Employee Expectations, Safety Guidelines, and Incident Reporting Protocols should be posted in the laboratories and student offices.
- The following TrainTraq courses 2114130 and 2114131 should be completed by all research group members and the training completion notifications for each researcher should be posted at the entrance(s) of the laboratories.
- Additional updates, resources and FAQs will be posted at https://vpr.tamu.edu/covid-19